ShareThis

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tanah Aina

I was hired to shoot for Tanah Aina quite some time ago. It's great to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and I enjoyed every minute of my stays at all five of the different Tanah Aina Orchards.

Photos - me
Location: Tanah Aina Farrah Soraya
Tanah Aina Farhana
Tanah Aina Fareena
Tanah Aina Farouq
Tanah Aina Azareena
Brochure Design: Kingfisher Creative


All shot with a Canon 40D and Tamron 17-50mm

Yes, that's my new pet....aww...so cute :)
Tanah Aina (IMG_6316)

Tanah Aina (IMG_5712 copy)

Yes, i'd be lying if i told you i didn't feel like jumping into the stream with crystal clear and cool water...but alas, I had a job to do :D
IMG_2160 copy

Tanah Aina (IMG_5709 copy)

Tanah AIna (IMG_5704 copy)

2 comments:

  1. Wah hired. Long time I didnt hear that word already haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...what do you mean leh? Or you prefer "highly paid" LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails